Interested in taking the pledge and finding young people who might be interested in employment, mentorship, or apprenticeship opportunities?
The following organizations are just a few of many that exist throughout communities across America that work to increase opportunities for young people. We encourage you to connect with an organization’s appropriate representative(s), or local chapter(s) to inquire about connecting with interested parties.
- Municipalities that have pledged to focus efforts on increasing efforts for young people through in the vain of MBK
- Boys and Girls Club
- National FFA Organization
- Boy Scouts & Girl Scouts of America
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of America
- City Year
- Girls, Inc.
- Junior Chamber International
- National Youth Leadership Council
- Youth Conservation Corps
- National Service Learning Partnership
- National Urban League
- National Youth Advocacy Coalition
- National Congress of American Indians
- Hispanic Heritage Foundation
- National Council of La Raza
- ACE (Asian/Pacific Islander American Chamber of Commerce & Entrepreneurship
* The following organizations are listed at random. The organizations views and opinions are their own. SBA and Small Business Majority (SBM) specifically disclaims any and all liability for any claims or damages that may result from facts, views, or opinions of individuals or organizations not affiliated with SBA and SBM. The following organizations have sites that may link to other Internet sites maintained by third parties for which SBA and SBM has no responsibility. SBA and SBM makes no effort to independently verify information on Independent sites outside of the SBA.gov and SmallBusinessmajority.org, nor does it attempt to exert editorial control over such information.